Add some delicate charm and whimsy to your day with our sweet flower necklace. This flower necklace will make everyone you meet smile :) Each lightweight flower is handmade one at a time and will be unique.
- Adjustable 14 Kt.Gold Filled chain 16" - 18"; Fastens with a circle spring clasp closure.
- Tiny flower is approximately 1/2"
- Gold-filled metal is composed of a solid layer of 14 karat gold bonded with heat and pressure to a base metal, where the thickness of the gold is equal to 1/20 of the total weight of the metal. It offers excellent long term wear durability. (Note, gold filled has a thickness of gold many times more than that of gold plating or gold electroplate).
- Handcrafted in the Southern California USA.
- Jewelry arrives in a gift box with artist card.
Beth's Jewelry designs feature hand-crafted wire shapes and castings that are sometimes playful, a bit edgy, with a hint of femininity. Beth makes each piece in her home studio in Southern California, one at a time. So, they all have subtle nuances and originality. Just like all of us.
"I'm drawn to simplicity. We're all living busy lives in a complex world. My aesthetic has grown out of this simple-but-practical viewpoint. My artisan jewelry offers lightweight, airy designs with clean, fluid lines that are beautiful and wearable. My pieces are super comfortable with casual everyday style. They're famous for gifting and getting complimented! It's beautiful jewelry for the woman who's got stuff to do, but still wants to look a little pulled-together (even if you kinda aren't. I hear that!) Gals love my hearts to symbolize someone special!
In my previous life, I was a kitchen designer. Fast forward and add 3 kids and I found I was craving a creative outlet. I started selling my sister's jewelry at home parties, and soon caught the jewelry-making bug! Almost 20 years later (looking at empty-nesting soon!) I still love what I do every single day." -Beth